This week has been an absolute roller coaster ride (for lack of a better cliché). I made it to an AA meeting Friday night which was awesome. I have been keeping up with my scheduled blog posts. How I ever managed to hold a blog together without the Scheduler, I will never know. I went on my buddy Timm’s radio show last Sunday night and had a total blast. It was the fastest four hours of my life, no kidding.
Work (day job) is as stressful as a cat in a yarn factory – sensory overload! The office is on high intensity being the middle of tax season. Tempers are short and the new gal is upset a lot.
To help her out I tell her some ridiculous story from my past. It works! I have actually thought about writing a memoir of the crazy crap I have endured. When I tell the stories people crack up. I would hope a similar sentiment could be conveyed with my written word. I mean, sure I am no, well, memoir writer. I like to think I’d do okay.
On with the week’s mission:
- Edit fifteen pages a day on WIP. I started this and feel this is a pace I can keep.
- Write my 750 words a day. I missed three days this month so far. Bad!
- Keep up with Triberr. There are a few bugs in the program, but it is coming along.
- Read/comment blogs. I am doing about twenty – thirty a day. This is still way too much. I need to cut back.
- Continue to schedule blog posts for three weekly segments.
- Write up a new budget.
- Walk at least twenty minutes a day.
So there you have it folks.. you can all exhale now. Man, what a suspenseful list, eh? Hope you are all doing well on your ROW80 goals. :D Feel free to let me know what’s up with you guys and be sure to post to the linky tool found at the Linky Tools Thingy. Happy Rowing and enjoy your Sunday.