Ah, good old ROW80… I have been keeping up on some goals while others found a piece of driftwood and floated out of my reach. I am loving all the blogs I have been reading. I am not one hundred percent sure if my blog reading/commenting is a problem or not. I really think I just love to read other blogs and comment on them. Is that so wrong? Is it?! I didn’t think so.
I reprinted my manuscript with half the edits I made. It was a difficult decision, but the other manuscript (print version) was so befuddled that I had a difficult time concentrating on it. So out of disgust and confusion I would stare at until I became cross-eyed and then throw it on the floor. Yeah, not going to become a big time author that way. So I started from my personal version of scratch.
In new news, I restarted my Parenting Blog. I had this idea last year that with the homecoming of my sixteen year old daughter (after being estranged for five years), I would keep a log of how things went and do a daily journal of sorts. Well, things did not go according to plan (do they ever?) and I let it hop on that piece of driftwood.
The other day after getting into it with my teenage dream I was very frustrated and decided to hash it out on my Parent Life blog. If you are interested or know someone who might be, you can find it by clicking The Parent Life. Like I said, it is kind of new and I only have one follower on the blog. Maybe some other mommies or want to be mommies might want to swing by. Or, if you are looking for a deterrent on parenting, it could behoove you as well.
Revamped ROW80 goals are as follows:
- Read/comment blogs – I am doing at least ten a day. Not too shabby.
- Triberr – was going strong for a while. I stop by at least once a day.
- Facebook – I am on there way too much (damn that Words With Friends!).
- Twitter – I do a lot of my tweets through Triberr, so I am not on there as much as before. Aim for once a day.
- Health/wellness – I am officially back to the gym! Squee!! I am digging it and already have visions of me being bikini model ready by June.
- MANUSCRIPT – Will dedicate thirty minutes or ten pages a day editing (which ever comes first).
So that is it for now. How are your goals coming along? Looking forward to seeing everyone’s progress.. Check out fellow ROWer progress or link your own here!