It’s ROW Time! Yeah, This week I basically set up my goals for the upcoming April. I signed up for Script Frenzy which is totally freaking nuts because I have never in my life written a screen play. I have to do it this way, however. I lack some sort of internal motivation at times and I need a fire lit under me a lot. Slacker Syndrome? Well, I do come from a vehemently long line of slackers. I know vehement and slacker don’t really intertwine, per say, but my family had a lot of “I will eventually” in it. I am determined to break this mold.
I am being hard on myself. I have broken this mold and will continue to crawl out of its nasty shell and make a name for myself. This past week I read a lot of blogs and commented on them. I also started listening to podcasts on my iPod. I love music, but I feel like I need to listen to more “cultured” stuff. So I listen to music when I am in my car except on my way to work.
a) I am learning stuff
b) it distracts me from the idiots in surrounding cars.
A good one is “This American Life.” There are fascinating stories of life in America that people may not otherwise realize. Check it out. Good stuff.
On to the goals:
- read/comment blogs - I toned it down a little, but manage about 10-15 a day.
- manuscript – I continue to edit and revise. I am up to page 74. My goal is to finish before 3/31.
- Script Frenzy – get an idea and outline going for this new challenge coming in April.
- A-Z April Challenge – Blog a topic from A-Z in April. Need to get some posts scheduled for this.
- The Walking Dead – Move my weekly posts to Monday for next season.
So I continue to push myself which is good. I kind of faltered on the fitness goal, but have been to the gym at least 3x this week. Still, need to get going on that. Next Wednesday is the end of the Round! I don’t check in on Wednesday’s so this post is a fond farewell and see you next round!
Got some goals to share, click here to submit your link!