Sure is a lot of believing… and why not? Believing in something or someone gives us hope. It gives us something to look forward to.
Here are some songs with “Believe” in the title:
- Do You Believe in Love – Huey Lewis and the News
- Daydream Believer – The Monkees
- She Believes in Me – Kenny Rogers
- I Believe in You and Me – Whitney Houston
The most important thing you can believe in is you. YOU have to believe in YOU. If you don’t, who will? It is kind of like the Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus, when we stop believing, it no longer exists. Think back to a time when you believed or stopped believing… how did you feel?
When I believe I am a good writer or that I can go to the gym, I do those things. How about you?
Believe in positivity, forgo negativity…
Quotes About Believing
- “We are all worms. But I believe that I am a glow-worm.” Winston Churchill
- “If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all.” Noam Chomsky
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” Christian D. Larson
So you see, believing is a wonderful thing and whatever you believe is your truth.