So I was successful in keeping with the editing process. So far there are two parts I highlighted and made notes on that basically it sucked and I had to go back and revise it when I was finished on my “seek & destroy” mission of editing all the unlikable parts of my WIP. I am up to page 104 of 188 and hope to be finished before the month is over. I am off Monday, so a big chunk of time will go to this.
I went to a meeting Friday night and got my six-year coin. It was a proud moment. It is an odd feeling not feeling right or comfortable in my own skin for most of my life and the first part of my sobriety. But, as I shared Friday night, I realized, I am extremely comfortable in my own skin these days and really like who I am.
It is hard to explain to someone who doesn’t know what I mean. I love me! And not in that “look at me! look at me!” way. More like: I am so comfortable with myself these days that I don’t have to pretend to be someone I am not to get people to like me. I am being true to who I am and that is so important to propel forward in a positive way!
- Continue editing. I am keeping with this goal.
- Make meetings. I made two AA meetings this week!
- Triberr 2 – 3 times a week. I did two this week. I go down the whole page til I share all posts – it takes a while.
- Comment on blogs. I am not really doing this as much as I used to (I burned myself out). But I am commenting on about ten – twenty blogs a week and try to comment on different ones.
- Come up with a few ideas for my lagging “Flash Fiction Friday” posts. Truth is, I have had zero ideas wrapped in a blanket of nothing.
That’s what I got so far! How are you coming along with your goals?
Take care and have an amazingly peaceful week!