So my chicky pal GingerSnaap posted this awesome collaboration of questions on her blog and after cleaning up the coffee that squirted out of my nose due to insane laughter, I decided to give it a shot! And you can too! There is no need to tag anyone. Just have some unpressured fun.
1. Do you like animals, or more specifically, do you like Dogs? Why or why not?
I love animals, and bugs, and spiders and snakes…. dogs are great, but I am a little leery of them having been bitten numerous times.
2. Toilet paper over or under?
It used to be over, until my cat figured out how to single-pawedly get the TP shredded and onto the floor. Now it is under. Take that CAT!
3. Favorite quote?
“Hate is baggage, life’s too short to be pissed off all the time.” ~ American History X
4. Favorite sport to watch?
Football & hockey… yes, violence is fun!
5. How do you separate your laundry before washing?
Um…. I don’t.
6. What would be the perfect date nite out for you?
A great dinner, a nice drive and awesome coffee. No movie!
7. Is there anything you find unforgivable?
Yep. But not as much as I used to… goes with that whole “hate is baggage” thing.
8. Favorite vacation destination?
If it has trees, birds and log cabins… I’m there. Oh. And a babbling brook.
9. Name one thing you would change in an instant about your life, if you could.
I would change my insatiable need to procrastinate!!!!!! UGH!
10. What do people misunderstand about you the most?
11. Name up to 5 people you would meet right now, if you could.
Hmm… Edgar Allen Poe and…. Shinedown and…. Matthew McConaughey and…. Alexander the Great.
12. How/where did you meet your spouse/significant other/partner?
At an AA meeting of course!
13. Have any Pet Peeves?
People who are late and any kind of lip, mouth, eating smacking noise… *shudders*
I still kiss stuff up to God!
15. Your biggest weakness?
Many…. I’m too damn nice!
16. Complete the following sentence: I would like to have a menage a trois with……
Matthew McConaughey and any other hot guy. I’m not that picky.
17. Who or what is in the trunk of your car?
The cover for my car (which I never use) and some dead leaves.
18. Have you ever had a recurring dream? What was it?
I don’t remember my dreams really.. so it is possible.
19. What is your best personal characteristic ?
I am a frootious loopius and I laugh at myself. Openly.
20. What do you think about before falling asleep?
Hmm… what I want my life to be like and murder… Thanks Investigation Discovery!
21. Which is your dream car?
1970 Monte Carlo!!